HASA’s Benefit to Provider’s Practice
With all the demands on a physician’s time, it’s important that they run their businesses effectively. Health information exchange can offer a number of benefits to both the provider and the support staff. HASA can help in the following ways:
- Reduction of time spent by staff members on faxing, copying and phone calls.
- Easily access patient information from one site as they use multiple healthcare services.
- Easily connect with your referral group (ACO model).
- Electronically connect to Pharmacy and Labs and reduce duplication.
- Better continuity of care for patients.
- Improve patient outcomes and quality of care.
- Decrease medical treatment errors.
- Qualify for federal Meaningful Use dollars and avoid paying penalties later on.
- Position for P4P reimbursement.