HASAFacts is a powerful data analytic tool that allows multiple stakeholders to understand trends and monitor chronic disease states across a continuum of care. Data flows from the Community Health Record to HASAFacts to aggregate valuable clinical information from hospitals, physicians and other care providers. This includes demographic information, diagnoses and procedure codes, admission, discharge and transfer information, lab, radiology, pathology and transcribed documents such as discharge summaries. By maintaining its neutrality in the community, HASA can provide multiple stakeholders with valuable information to ensure the safety of the community and the welfare of the patient.
- Data center receives updated information with recent information every 12 hours from the Virtual Health Record (VHR) to provide near real-time reporting capabilities
- Dashboard views available for hospitals, physicians, payers and public health with data that can be grouped and filtered by key parameters
- Ad-hoc reports for specific one-time needs
- Ability to export data for additional use within an organization
- Natural Language Processor (NLP) technology allows data captured in a text format to be displayed as discrete data
- Public Health departments can quickly and conveniently identify sources for potential disease outbreak
- Payers can provide timely hospital patient discharges as well as create real-time member cohorts for population health management
- Hospitals and health systems can track re-admissions, high utilizers for emergency services, and monitor population health management concerns
- Physicians can utilize HASAAlerts to follow up with patients in a more timely fashion, run quality reports to monitor overall success and request reports for population health management for their practice
HASAFacts will soon provide the ability to report for MACRA. For more information on our MACRA Advisor Project, click HERE.